Monday, March 1, 2010

Getting to know you

Did you learn anything last week? 8 more questions from http://mjkfamily.blogspot.com . :)

1. Would you rather bungee jump or sky dive?
I'm too paranoid to be so reckless.

2. When using a public restroom to you squat over the seat or sit?
I sit; I figure if you can touch the door handle to the bathroom with your naked hand (which everyone who sat on the seat has touched,) why not sit on the seat with your naked bootie? That's just me. :)

3. Favorite flower?
I love orchids, irises and peonies. :)

4. Pedicure or manicure?
Pedi! You get to sit in the massage chair.

5. How many siblings do you have?
Two sisters, all 3 years apart and I'm in the middle.

6. Do you pee in the shower? (gasp!)
Why wouldn't you just pee before you get in the shower? The toilet's right there!

7. Bikini, tankini, or one piece?
I do tankinis. I own a couple bikinis but I feel like I'm naked, it feels like a bra and panties.... most of the time I'm swimming it's just Chris and me anyways though so I never have to feel self conscious. :)

8. Where do you hate to shop at, but go there anyway?
Shopping should be a relaxing and fun experience. I don't go places I hate, what would be the point? I think I just love shopping. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment on my entries whether you have an account or not! You can just choose the "Name/URL" option from the drop-down menu, type in your name or email address and get to commenting! :)